Below is my Top 2 Tips for Raging in a healthy way at home.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
– Hold yourself in a huge wide compassionate embrace! soul hug!
– Breathe deep and use your mind to follow it
– Taking care of your body
– Pillow thwacking *come up off your feet if your kneeling like I did at the end – move from there*
– no need to force anything, instead make space to let whatever it moves through, no agendas
– give yourself a few rounds, rise and fall, and make space to rise again and end with your hand on your heart and belly and take 10 breaths
– invite in your spiritual support team
Workshops like this are available sign up to find out when and where
Lions and Dragons: The Transformative Power and Pleasure of Rage
We will use our deep presence, years of experience and professional training to walk you through this intensive and meet what can be scary with grace, humor, and commitment. We will accompany you in this adventure. Our combined experience as shamanic practitioners, professional intuitive bodyworkers, licensed massage therapists, Reiki Masters, facilitators and more offers a depth and skill as your guides in listening to the wisdom of your body, heart, mind and soul. We will utilize rage, anger, and grief exercises that honor the past, and are real in the moment and lead us to hear our guidance towards joy, trust, and power. By engaging in a body centered approaches and down to earth spiritual wisdom and practices you will learn nitty gritty practical take home skills for:
- Wise engagement with anger
- Honest communication
- Creating and maintaining clear boundaries