Take a peek behind the curtain into a private class with Sophia Wise One. This episode is from the last weekend of the training ground where Sophia outlined four vitally helpful tools for enhancing a healing experience. Take notes, listen a few times, show your friends, reach out to Sophia on instagram with any questions. These are tools to help you become a better, healer, friend, parent, child, partner, coworker, and person. Enjoy!
Major Tools for Healing:
All these things INCREASE sensation not lessen, allow for more feeling, as feelings complete they move on
Not better or worse – more.
- Calling vibrations, images, guides, concepts, needs, “blessings,” etc.
- Feeling for the arrival
- Focus on feeling from the inside
- Feel for the contact and touch of blessing
- Witness and notice how the landscape is changed, it will change so don’t force it. Don’t make it need to be “nicer,” just watch it change
- Sense for settle or completion
- Bless again
- Repeat whole process
- Open body posture
- Hearing, seeing, feeling & emotion – emotions are body feelings, smelling, tasting, knowing, sensory experiences
- Witnessing with all the senses of the person, the space around the person, and the continuum of the person
- Open body posture
- Grounding Cord
- Open and soften the pelvic floor
- Drop a heartbeat to the heart of the earth, feel for the pulse back
- “Imagine peeing outside” -Tami Kent wide 6-12 inches of energetic opening and channel
- Three diaphragms (into breath) circuitry of up flow and down flow, double fountain flow
- Three diaphragms: roof of mouth, abdominal diaphragm, and pelvic floor – soften, rise. and fall
- Space in joints
- Relax the jaw, back of the throat, behind the eyes
- Through the nose for calming (slowing-ish), through the mouth for increased movement and flow (speeding – ish)
Bonus Anger Teaching:
- Context to trusting listening to anger
- Compass towards justice
- Develop a healthy relationship, to properly tend anger we must know it – wary of repression
- Rage is caused by starvation of a need. Emotional starvation same brain activity as food starvations
“Rage is the voice of an unmet need” -Tami Kent
“Anger points us towards injustice.” -Grace Perkins
I am Sophia Wise One: Daughter of the Wind. I am calling you to Rise Up, Rise Up, Rise Up. Rise up and take your place.
This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.