Call to Action – Show Up, Know, & Follow Your Heart
In this episode, Sophia Wise One discusses things that she has previously been too afraid to say aloud outside of her innermost circle. Delve into her heart and mind as she talks about why she started the training ground, why she is building RTTCon (Red Tent Temple Conversions) and healing spaces with which we can learn how and become the bridge builders between the world we have now and the world that we want to create. These healing spaces don’t have to be about just a checklist or about bullying us into only thinking positive affirmations in which we may be lying to ourselves, but rather they can be spaces where we build our skills to navigate emotions such as rage, grief, shame, sexual fantasy, and dissociation. Look for a healing space that beckons you to shine your radiance, step forward, follow your heart, and take action for those things that are in alignment with your own heart.
· We’ve spent generations putting aside our own knowing for someone else’s knowing. Coming back and trusting ourselves is radical and visionary and beautiful.
· If you have vision, you can see where the world is going. We need to hone and practice exactly who we are and what we do in a space that is big enough to push our edges.
· As we shift and come into a knowing in our own selves, that knowing inadvertently is affecting the others around us.
· Are you showing up to your own life and your own healing the way that you want to? If yes, yay! If no, what do you know in you that you need to get there? Do it.
· You have one teacher that is always with you and always available – that is you.
“I know that you are here with a driving purpose.
You came here on purpose and I know it. I came here on purpose, you came here on purpose. And we came here to do this exact thing. To take in and take on this landscape and this world and to transform it and birth another one. And, the skills that we need to do that, have been hunted out and done tried their best to erase it, but it has not been erased. It’s laying, resting in our bones, in our energy beings, and in our sacred holy spaces that we can journey to. ” – Sophia Wise One
Join Sophia Wise One as she turns poison into medicine through the alchemical journey of dismantling the lies we’ve been told about who we are, what we are, and what we’ve been doing so that we can remember the truth, share the truth, and eventually become the truth
Find more adventures in awesome things check out my website http://www.vaginatalks.com
Instagram – sophiawiseone
Twitter – @sophiawiseone
LinkedIN – Sophia Wise One https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophiawiseone/
Birthing the new paradigm- http://bit.ly/swoBNP4
I am Sophia Wise One Daughter Wind I am calling you to Rise up Rise Up Rise Up. Rise up and take your place.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.”
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.