You Do Not Need Permission
In this episode, Sophia Wise One discusses:
- What is cupping?
- Do other peoples opinions or judgments matter?
- How does controlling effect your life?
- How do you practice full acknowledgment?
- Getting permission from people in your life will not set you free.
- People will have an opinion or judgments about what you do.
- “I am not a thing that needs to be controlled and tolerated. I am a being that needs to be trusted.”-Sophia Wise One
- Really let go and be yourself.
- Being controlled is exhausting. Controlling is exhausting.
“I spent a lot of time in my life waiting for permission and trying to get permission from the right people and it didn’t set me free.” – Sophia Wise One
Join Sophia Wise One as she turns poison into medicine through the alchemical journey of dismantling the lies we’ve been told about who we are, what we are, and what we’ve been doing so that we can remember the truth, share the truth, and eventually become the truth
Find more adventures in awesome things check out my website http://www.vaginatalks.com
Instagram – sophiawiseone
Twitter – @sophiawiseone
LinkedIN – Sophia Wise One https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophiawiseone/
I am Sophia Wise One Daughter Wind I am calling you to Rise up Rise Up Rise Up. Rise up and take your place.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.”
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.