11 Hours to Freedom
In this episode, Sophia Wise One and Rosie Aiello discuss:
- What is 11 hours to freedom?
- How do you recognize abuse?
- You deserve to live the life you want.
- You can rebuild your life so that you can create a joyful and prosperous life that you deserve.
- Many women believe to be accepted they need to be nice at the cost of maintaining healthy boundaries. Women confuse being nice with being selfish, and that could not be further from the true.
- When women and especially children grow up confidently instead of being humiliated and belittled, they are able to thrive and contribute to and be productive in society, creating greater wealth–instead of losing years struggling to recover and overcome the negative imprint left in their minds and bodies.
“Whatever situation you are in there is always hope and you can change your life.” – Rosie Aiello
Connect with Rosie Aiello:
Free Gift: 11 Keys to Confidently Asking for What You Want http://www.11HourstoFreedom.com/Gift
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rosierosebud53; http://www.facebook.com/clearvistaconsulting.com; http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLoveisKindMovement; http://www.facebook.com/RosieandSunnyAuthors; http://www.facebook.com/11HourstoFreedom;
Join Sophia Wise One as she turns poison into medicine through the alchemical journey of dismantling the lies we’ve been told about who we are, what we are, and what we’ve been doing so that we can remember the truth, share the truth, and eventually become the truth
Find more adventures in awesome things check out my website http://www.vaginatalks.com
Instagram – sophiawiseone
Twitter – @sophiawiseone
LinkedIN – Sophia Wise One https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophiawiseone/
I am Sophia Wise One Daughter Wind I am calling you to Rise up Rise Up Rise Up. Rise up and take your place.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.”
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.